To save time, you could be interested in a part-exchange scheme if you wish to finance your park home with equity from your current property. The schemes coordinate appraisals with local estate agents who are familiar with the market in the appropriate region. They handle viewings, and in many situations, no solicitors’ fees are required. Money transfers are being arranged for you. Some projects even enable you to stay in your current house for two weeks following completion, so you don’t have to move out and into the park home on the same day.
Part exchange is really rather common among park operators and vendors. A part-exchange company will buy your home from you and reduce the value of your current home from the price of your new park home.
Freeing up capital
If your current home is worth more than the park home you want to buy, the difference will be paid to you in cash. This implies they can acquire your present house and reinvest the proceeds in your park property. Of course, if there is any money left over, you can spend it on whatever you like.
Simplifying the process
With the Part-Exchange service, you may realize your dream move without the stress and uncertainty of selling your existing home on the open market. Enjoy a stress-free transfer with no upfront costs or delays.
These are all intended to eliminate property sales concerns such as chain collapses and purchasers backing out of arrangements. The majority of the schemes handle the entire process, from appraisal through critical transactions.
With a part-exchange arrangement, you won’t have to worry about drawn-out discussions or long chains of sellers and purchasers. Making it an excellent option if you want to move into your new park home as soon as possible.
It can help to simplify the process for people who find selling stressful, and you won’t have to worry about the buyer backing out or the deal falling through. It also means you won’t have to spend time and money refurbishing your house to appeal to purchasers because you’ll have a guaranteed buyer in the form of the part-exchange firm.
A few reasons to part-exchange:
- Speed: With home part exchange, funds are transferred to suit your deadlines, whether completing immediately or waiting until your new home is ready.
- Certainty: Enjoy 100% price certainty for both your new home and the sale of your existing property.
- Security: Once a formal offer is accepted, the sale is secured (subject to survey). Our cash funds are instantly available.
- Convenience: Part exchanging your home for a park home avoids the worry and uncertainty of selling on the open market.
- Support: A dedicated part exchange property consultant supports you through the process below.
- Longer Stay: With home part exchange, you can enjoy an extra 2 weeks in your existing property after completion, so you can take your time moving into your new park home.
- Convenience: With the property exchange your house scheme, you will avoid the hassles of selling your own property, and you can stay in your own home until your new park home is ready to move into.
- Certainty: No possibility of the chain falling through at the last minute.
- Funds: No deposit is required.
- Support: The park owner pays all the associated legal fees, and estate agent fees, so you don’t have to.
- Security: Once you have decided to buy a park home at one of our parks, a reservation will be made on the home, and plot of your choice subject to valuations being carried out on your current property.
For other financing options click here.